LEGO® Education MINDSTORMS EV3 Infrared Seeking Sensor
The digital EV3 Infrared Seeking Sensor detects proximity to the robot and reads signals emitted by the EV3 Infrared Beacon.
Students can create remotely-controlled robots, navigate obstacle
courses and learn how infrared technology is used in TV remotes,
surveillance systems and even in target acquisition equipment.
• Proximity measurement of approximately 50-70 cm
• Working distance from the beacon of up to two meters
• Supports four signal channels
• Receives IR remote commands
• Auto-IDs built into the EV3 software
Sensor Only - Requires EV3 Core Set or Brick to Function